Friday, January 11, 2008

Les's Big 3-0

DECEMBER 9, 2007
Les turned 30 this year....I know very old! Since Les doesn't like his birthday to be a big deal (unlike me) I made it a big deal. I covered the entire house with the number 30.
Here's our kitchen table....I'm very crafty

for Les's birthday I made him breakfast...bacon, eggs, sasage, hashbrowns and french toast! What a wonderful wife I am.
All he wanted for his birthday was to be able to sit in his "man room" and watch football all day. So I got his "man room" all set up so that he didn't even have to leave his reclinder. That cooler was filled to the top with cans of Pespi and ice.
I only made him leave his chair once to open his birthday presents. That of course was after the Steelers had played...you don't mess with Les and the Steelers...ask my family. My grandma was having December birthday dinners at her house that day and we were the guests of honor but we didn't even show up because it interfered with Les's birthday request....sorry grandma!
.
.
DECEMBER 3,2007
As you can see I don't have any pictures from my birthday...that's because I didn't do anything on my birthday. Les assumed that the family party we had the day before was celebrating my birthday....BIG MISTAKE...needless to day I don't think my birthday will go without celebrating agin...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birthday's are meant to be ALL ABOUT YOU! He better not make that mistake again ;) Oh and, your house looks adorbale. I am jealous!