Friday, January 11, 2008

Makin' Candy

DECEMBER 15,2007
I went up to my mom's to make candy with my sisters. We were making candy for friends and neighbors. Last year everyone in my neighborhood gave us something for the holidays and I had nothing to give back. This year I wanted to be on top of it.

We gave Brennen a spoon of carmel and the kid went to town. He was "mmmm" so loud. It was hillarious!

No one could get that spoon out of the kids hand. He wasn't done until he said he was done.

Here are the sugar cookies I made at home to pass out to neighboors as well. I tried to get Les involved so it would really be from both of us...
Can you tell which cookies Les frosted? Well, maybe next year I won't have him help...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brennan knows what's up! You chould have sent me some cookies cause I'm your friend, right? LAME! You are more on top of it than me, December is too crazy and I always forget to give neighbor gifts...oh well.
P.S. I like Les's cookies. If Ross were to frost you would be able to tell as well...but only because the frosting would be 2 inches thick...that boy and his sugar!