Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Julie

So on the 8th was Julie's (my boss/sister-in-law) birthday. For her birthday I took pictures of all her boys and framed them so she could hang them up in her office. She practically lives there and her wall are bare. So I started sketching up some plans on how I'm going to reinvoate her office (because I have nothing else to do but create sketches...actually I did them while I was "trying" to pay attention in my math class) They are way cute pictures so I thought I'd post them all...Happy Belated Birthday Julie!
I'm never at the house when Brayden and Braxton are there because I leave before they get home from school...so these pictures aren't my favorite but i used them as stand ins until I can get the picture I want....

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Such a handsome group of boys! The one of the youngest and the one winking are my favorite!! Such studs!

Megan said...

Seriously I would stay at work all day if I had so many boys to take care of! Kidding. That would be Ross's dream - having enough boys in our fam to have our own basketball team. Ain't happening!

The Wilson Family said...

Are you sure pharmacy tech is your calling? Maybe photography can get you through school. You have an expensive enough camera!