Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In da Hood



Bronson is turning 11 months on the 14th. He's just so small to be so old, but he sure is cute. He weighs a whopping 12 1/2 lbs. He still hasn't made it into the percentage charts for preemies yet but we're hoping he'll make the cut next month. I can't believe he'll be a year old in May. Its crazy. They grow up way to fast and I'm not even his mom, but I love him just as much. I know a lot of you think he doesn't look that small in the pictures but there's usually nothing to compare him to so to put it into perspective Bronson is still wearing 0-3mo clothes and he's 11months. I'll try and post some pictures so you can get a better idea of his size.

These are some pictures taken at the ball park in St. George over Easter weekend. They are just so cute I couldn't resist.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh that is so teeny tiny! But he is still adorable nonetheless. At least he is climbing the charts. I think it is far worse that my child is starting to fall off them. She obviously does not have my eating habits or metabolism - DANG lucky Annabelle!

Chelsie said...

Ah I always forget he is just a week younger than Coop. He sure is a cutie though! I love these pics, did you take them? Nice work!

amy g said...

I can't stand it, that kid is too cute! How early was he when he was born? my guess is.....28 weeks???