Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wish me Luck!

Today is my huge Anatomy Lab final. I'm very nervous about this....finals are rapidly approaching and this is the first of many...if you don't hear from me for a while you know why. One semester down....plenty more to go! OH the life of a student...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Marie! I checked out your blog and caught up on your life. It was great. Good luck with your test!!! I was shocked that you failed to mention one of your best jobs ever at Weber High...Jen

Chelsie said...

good luck on your test!!! you'll rock! as for the rocky road..that is awesome and you are a nut with a marshmallow side...

Megan said...

Good luck - I guess it might be too late now - but the thought counts, right? You will do...err have done great?! I hated my birthday in college cause it always meant finals were here. I took the hardest final EVER on my bday back in 04' - Human Anatomy ;) Just think, you are days away from a relaxing vacation basking in the sun!