It's been an awesome year. I quit my job to help Julie out and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Bronson's such a sweet little baby and after Brittan (the terror) the man upstairs knew she couldn't handle another baby like him (bless his heart).
Well, he's turning one and we all just can't believe it. It's gone by so fast. I thought I'd just take you all on a trip down memory lane...enjoy
Here's bronson right afte he was born. 1 lb 9 oz
This is bronson getting ready to leave the hospital to come home. (p.s. that's his dad Chad)
Here he is a little older, still on oxygen but not on his monitor. It took him a while to start growing but once he did....he just keeps getting bigger. Julie is going to send out little cards to everyone who visited in the hospital for his 1st birthday to tell them thanks and let them know how he's doing. I took some pictures today for the cards so here they are...
This is the look he usual gives me when I try and get him to smile. I just know he's thinking..."you look like an idiot, so keep trying cuz I'm not going to smile!"
everyone asks me how big Bronson is and he's 13 lb 5 oz (with clothes on) but here's a picture with some perspective. This is me this morning making Brittan some breakfast (I like to pull out all the stop and put some effort into making him a nice breakfast...)








1 comment:
I wish so bad that you would have been missing the bowl in that picture....ha...he's a little guy...but in comparisson to when he was born he's huge! Happy birthday baby boy!!!
Post a Comment