Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ode to Braxton


Okay so my oldest nephew, Braxton, who is 14 was really upset that I never post anything about him and said I only post things about Bronson. I told him it was because Bronson is cuter! jk Well, here is a post ALL about him. Over Easter weekend Braxton went to St. George for a ball tornament and here are some of the pictures.
He normally isn't this serious. He's the biggest goof ball I know. He's the kind of kid that if there is a crumb on the floor you better believe he'll be the one to trip over it. I love him anyways and he cracks me up! Here's to you Braxton!

6 comments:

Megan said...

What a stud - you shouldn't leave him out of your blog. How rude (said in a Stephanie Tanner voice) Kidding

Chelsie said...

well pin a rose on your nose...in the stephanie tanner theme. Good pics! How fun to get to go to your second home to see him play ball!! I agree, he's a stud

Carly said...

Marie! It's Carly (Anger) Durrant. I just stumbled upon your blog. I was excited to see my blog on your list of links. I'll add you to mine if that's ok. I'm glad that I found you! It'll be fun to keep in touch.

The Wilson Family said...

Tell Braxton not to feel to bad Bronson is usually the only one to get on the blog!

amy g said...

I love a boy who can play some ball. that kid rocks.

Anonymous said...

what about me i am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuter than bronson and braxton and the others soo an ode to brayden would be good

love

brayden :)