Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Me and My Teddy

In lue of Bronson's 1st birthday I thought I'd update the teddy shot. If you click on the pictures they should open up so you can see them better. Here is a picture of Bronson in the hospital when he and Teddy meet for the first time.

Teddy was same size as Bronson back then

This is the 6 month shot next to the 12 month shot. It's crazy how much he grew in just 6 months.

Bronson has another crib buddy that's named Teddy2 (okay I just made that name up). But here he is with his big teddy 6 months vs. 12 months.

Bronson was all smiles today (as long as I held him) but Brittan got him laughing really hard and this is the shot. I just thought it was so cute I had to post it.

6 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Geez you act like you do nothing but watch these kids all day!! Kidding

Chelsie said...

He is so cute! I love his cheese in the last pic! I can't believe how little he is!! I need to see this boy now!

Jaclyn said...

he is so cute. i can't believe how little he was and how big he has gotten. where did you get the blanket that is on the back of your chair. it is soooo cute.

Megan said...

He was SOOO TINY! He is a lil' miracle baby for sure. He is getting big - rolls and all - and I love his little cheese and the look he gives you when he didn't want to smile. Your caption to it made me laugh.

The Killer Bunch said...

Wow! What a miracle that little Bronson is. He's a happy growing boy because he has wonderful people like you who love him.

The Killer Bunch said...

Wow! What a miracle that little Bronson is. He's a happy growing boy because he has wonderful people like you who love him.