Friday, April 4, 2008

Pokemon Wars

Today Brittan and I played a mean game of Pokemon. It was a battle to see who's pokemon was the tornament champion. Like any other 6 year old the rules changed as we played, but it was fun. Here's a picture of it all in the heat of the battle

Here's a picture of Brittan's team...very intimidating

Here's a picture of my team...notice the sad face on picachu

Here's Brittan telling his guys what to do and telling me how my guy was going to die. As you can imagine it was a VERY fair match. In the end Brittan came out victorious and my guy died like a billion times and as it goes in Pokemon world if you win, you win your apponent's pokemon. So not only did I lose every match but in the end I was left with nothing. Not even my guy.

And here is the mastermind behind the game....

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

What a stud! I love his toothless smile! Looks like you got whooped missy!!

Megan said...

This post reminds me of the card game 'Frankenstein' and the delivery guy play together on "Big Daddy." Too funny and cute. I love the last picture of him. You are such an awesome aunt!

amy g said...

Picachu probably had a sad face becuase he knew he was going to lose being on your team. He should know better.

The Wilson Family said...

How you still want children after being with these crazy kids all day is beyond me!!

The Wilson Family said...

How you still want children after being with these crazy kids all day is beyond me!!

The Killer Bunch said...

Impressive! I never thought I would see the day when you would play with pokeman.