Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bronson in the Tub

Hey there...sorry I've been slacking lately. I'm crazy busy with finals weeks rapidily approaching. But after next week I'll have a whole 7 days to relax before fall semester starts so my post could be far, few, and in between. Well, Bronson has graduated to the big tub now and he's loving it. I thought I'd post a few pictures of him exfoliating (nevermind the naked shot...everyone has one right?) Enjoy.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Bath tub pics are a must! He sure looks happy. Good luck with finals. I am suprised you haven't burned yourself out or pulled all of your hair - it seems like school has been never ending for you. How much longer do you have with school anyway?

Chelle said...

I just realized that all your nephews names started with "B"
Poor Ever. Someone needs to have another little girl so she's got a fellow "E"

Chelsie said...

Good luck with finals!!! Cute little tub pictures! You have to have nakee pics of the little ones!!

Whitney said...

Hey! Got your comment. We do need to get together. I have finals next week but then I am done forever so just let me know a time that works for you after next Thursday.

The Wilson Family said...

Holy child pornagraphy!! Where's the wash cloth censor??