




So the little sis turns the big 23 today. I decided to post some "Classic Nate" pictures up in commemoration of her big day (mind you I'm embarrassing myself in a few!). I'm going to keep scouting my computer and see if I can find some more, but these pictures give a pretty good representation.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!
6 comments:
I don't know if you are embarrassing yourself as much as you are Marcia. LOL. Marcia - you definitely age well ;) Happy Birthday Natalie!
Love the pictures! Happy Birthday Natalie. You're still 10 to me! :)
YEAH for my birth!!!! Haha thanks big sis! Love the pictures
oh jeez, nat, what a gal! too bad i'm going to kick her butt in the enchilada contest.
Thank you Megan for pointing out my ugly duckly phase!! I was hoping now one would recognize it was me!!! SHEESH!!! Now if you'll excuse I am going to go cry for awhile for the fate of my children!!
Sorry Marc I didn't realize what I was doing to you. I was just trying to get Natalie in that shot. Sorry!!
Post a Comment