Monday, March 9, 2009

What a Week!


I would like you all to meet my new best friend...For the past week I have had THE WORST stomach flu ever! I've never been so sick in my life. Everyone here at the house caught the stomach flu. It started with Bronson and then spread like wildfire to the rest of us and with each person got it worse and worse. I unfortunately was the last one to get it (go figure) and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I've never spend so much time hugging a toilet. I didn't eat a single thing for 4 days. I looked like the walking dead and I felt like it too! Les was getting a little concerned about my well-being and so on Friday his friend Rusty came over and gave me a blessing. Later that day I was feeling tons better and today I feel as good as new. Thank heavens for priesthood blessings!

On a totally different note, my interview on Tuesday went well besides the fact that I was as sick as a dog, but I think I faked it pretty good. I felt pretty prepared for all the questions and I think the three people interviewing me liked me so keep your fingers crossed! I won't find out for sure until May. They will either call me with an invitation to go there or I'll get a letter in the mail sometime in May that lets me know if I'm in, on a waiting list, or denied. So now it's just another waiting game.

So all in all I'd say I had a pretty crappy week but things are looking up especially since I don't feel like hanging out in the bathroom all day. I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were sick. I hope you are feelinf better now.