My cousin Sara just sent me this picture. She was in Texas for a week and while she was there she was looking through the old photos my grandma has and she found this one....um can you say clone?!
oh wow, Ever and Marcia look so much alike!! not just like mom daughter alike, but like clone alike. crazy. speaking of marc, love the pic of her on the tribute to nat's birthday, sweet glasses!!
7 comments:
when i first saw it before i saw the pic of ever i actually thought it looked alot like brennen
Holy Moly! That is insane.
Again I say, lucky girl!! Just don't look at the previous blog!
oh wow, Ever and Marcia look so much alike!! not just like mom daughter alike, but like clone alike. crazy. speaking of marc, love the pic of her on the tribute to nat's birthday, sweet glasses!!
Ya when I found it, I thought it looked like brennen, but now that you put ever's picture by it, ever totally looks like marcia!
Crazy how similar they are. By the way I felt the same about Twilight. I couldn't of said it better. Very disapointing.
That's so cute!! Maiz is my clone too. It's crazy to look at my old baby pictures. She looks just like me.
Post a Comment