Monday, March 9, 2009

The Time has Come...


Okay so I've been toying around with this idea for quite some time and I've finally decided that I'm going private. I know a lot of people have their reason why, but I just want to be a little more careful about what I'm putting out there for all to see... SO I'll be going private starting April 1st. And no, it's not an April Fool's joke. So if you want to stay updated on my blog just leave your email and I'll be sure to put you on the list. Even if you don't have a blog leave me your email so you can still look at mine. I have made it so the comments won't show so there's no need to worry about giving your email to the world. Hopefully, you'll all still want to keep up on what's going on.

2 comments:

Marie Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.