
For the next 5 days I'll be enjoying the weather in sunny St. George. I'm totally stoked. My nephew has a baseball tournament down there and the whole family is going and I get to tag along. I love St. George. It's my 2nd home. I always feel myself becoming a little bit calmer when I enter the city. It's just the effect St. George has on me. So... see ya later and hello 80 degree weather!
6 comments:
I am so jealous! That should be so fun though! Have a blast!
I am so jealous. But I am sure you already knew that - our feelings are quite similar about St. George. Thanks again for offering to let me borrow the baby clothes. You are swell. We will definitely have to meet up and exchange. Maybe lunch at a park - definitely not doing to McDonalds thing around lunch time again. LOL.
OH MAN. you will have fun, it was hard to leave!! live it up!
ah i'm so jealous. i'm in serious need of a warm vacation right now. have so much fun
I hope I'll get to see you when I get home!
I love Saint George! I'm super jealous. Hope you guys have fun in the sun. We are hanging out in the rain up here.
Post a Comment