Sunday, September 20, 2009

Due Date

So it's officially my due date and I have not had a baby.  I want to cry and scream at the same time.  It's not like I'm having contractions and just not a baby...its I feel great.  I haven't had any contractions and I'm not even dilated!  Someone please kill me! What kind of sick joke is this baby trying to play on her tortured momma

5 comments:

Chelle said...

I'm so sorry! Will your doctor start you anytime soon? Keep us posted!

Chels said...

I know exactly how you feel. I hated it too. On a good note however, Oliver was much healthier, more developed and didn't have any problems (aside from his hip) because he had plenty of time to "bake" properly. I hated that last month but in hindsight I think I've spent much less time worrying about him after he was born. Hang in there. Your little beauty will be here and in your arms soon!

Ulrich Family said...

I'm so sorry. But seriuosly I know it will be hard but these next few days just completely relax dont let anyone bother you. Soon your little girl will be here. Then you will think Ahh what was I in such a hurry for. Once you have her you will want her back in. Its so much easier to get around and to keep her safe while she in your belly. Good luck keep us posted. I hope I am on a text list.

Chelle said...

Your due date countdown changed!! What's going on? How are you feeling?

Megan said...

Everyone says that you will want her back in once she comes out. I don't know if these people went past their due dates. LOL. I have NEVER wanted my children back inside me. I would rather hold them all night cause they are crying than lie in my bed all night not being able to sleep because my body hurts so friggin bad. I hope you are in labor right now. I really do.