Okay I really have been meaning to post lots of stuff about my little girl but the problem is I dont have access to a computer up here in Kamas and I don't have service on my phone so I'm officially technology. Besides not being able to feel connected to the outside world, we are loving life. Eden is such a good baby. She sleeps really good and is a natural with breast feeding so I'm really lucky.
Les has promised to go get our computer from Julie's and bring it up to the cabin so that I will have something to do while Eden is sleeping during the day besides clean and watch TV. So as soon as he brings is up I will be a blogging fool.
I know some of you have wanted to come visit and if you are willing to make the drive to Kamas I would love to have you. Like I said, I don't have service up here so if you need to get a hold of me just give the cabin a call. The number is 435-783-2952.
No comments:
Post a Comment