Well she's here. Better late than never. Eden Rae Rose was born Thursday, September 24th @ 3:11am. 6lbs 12oz 18inches. She's super cute and we love her lots! I will definately post more pictures and tell you her birth story, but here are some pics to tide you over until then.
We like her. I think we'll keep her!





9 comments:
She’s beautiful Marie. Congratulations. The best part of a new little baby is the undeniable spirit they bring into your home. I cant wait to see her in person
She is so adorable. Congrats! I hope all went well. I wish you all the best.
She's so cute! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!
I would keep her too - she is so adorable. I think it it funny that just below this post is the post entitled 'worst day of my life'. LOL. The title of this one should have read, 'The best day of my life'. I hope you two are recuperating well. Let me know when you are up for visitors :)
She was born at 3:11? So was Henry. Man.. they are meant to be together. So happy for you, and even more happy to come see her. See ya soon lil momma.
Congratulations! So happy for you guys!
She is so precious! We are so happy for you guys!
What a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see more pictures of her! Love you- Whitney
Beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her. Congrats and I hope you get some rest, you deserve it.
Post a Comment