I can't believe Eden is a month old. Time is flying by but I'm loving every minute of it. We get to spend our days hanging out at the cabin in the piece and quiet, just me and her and I love it. She's such a sweet baby and I personally think she gets cuter every day.
Some of the things Eden's doing are:
*She is starting to smile at you if you sing to her or make weird noises...it isn't just gas anymore*She will follow you with her eyes if you are walking around the room
*She has been trying to coo but comes out more like a grunt or wimper...we are still working on it
We've been super busy the past week. Tracy came down to hang out and so we went to Gardner Village for a photo shot in Eden's Halloween outfit. Here are some of the cute shots we got.
Bronson even joined us for some fun and we convinced him to take some pictures too. He has a dog in his hand and he kept trying to give it to Eden. It was very cute!
They had these cute witches spread through out Gardner Village so we decided to pose with one to remember the day. Bronson wanted nothing to do with the witches. He was a little afraid of them so we had to take this picture without him.
After we went to Garnder Village we went to visit my cute friend Taisha would had twins the same day I had Eden. She was actually due the end of October but her boys wanted to share their birthday with Eden so they came 4 weeks early.
Here is Meric, Eden and Zion. Eden wasn't so happy to be squished between these two and she kept knocking them over. It was quite hillarious. It was fun to see my friend and I don't know how she does it with two. It takes me long enough to get out the door with just one I can't imagine with two but the boys are very cute and I'm so happy she was able to have these guys.
I decided the other day that my little girl is going to have quite the pickings of boyfriends. I know like 8 people who just recently had or is having a boy in the near future...it's craziness. Les better watch out!
Yesterday Eden and I went for a walk and I had to bundle her all up cuz it was a little chilly outside... my friend Johnny gave her this outfit and it was so adorable I had to take a picture.
Eden the Snow Bunny!
4 comments:
Look at those cheeks! She is chunking out quite nicely. She is so dang cute - you are right about Les needing to be worried! I have no idea how people with twins do it either - I have nothing but amazement and respect for them!
ahh Johnny! (my johnny?) Cute stuff.
I think the real treat this weekend was that Tracy was wearing JEANS!! Maybe she retired the sweats! Probably shouldn't get my hopes up!! HAHA!! Your daughter is of course adorable a total Rose child though I am having a hard time seeing you in there maybe it's because I never see her!!! Trying to be favorite aunt here!!
Oh Marie! She is precious! I just want to squeeze her! In a good way of course. Don't be alarmed, I mean no harm. :)
Post a Comment