Marie, she is perfect! I love her super cute beenie. She is so sweet! I want to pick her up and snuggle her. Congratulations!
super cute! We better get one!2801 S 700 E SLC, UT 84106
So cute - both the announcement and little Miss Eden. Thanks again for stopping by the other day. It was good to see you - you look great - and it was nice to meet your little girl. She is gorgeous, it's true!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Marie, she is perfect! I love her super cute beenie. She is so sweet! I want to pick her up and snuggle her. Congratulations!
super cute! We better get one!
2801 S 700 E
SLC, UT 84106
So cute - both the announcement and little Miss Eden. Thanks again for stopping by the other day. It was good to see you - you look great - and it was nice to meet your little girl. She is gorgeous, it's true!
Post a Comment