Thursday, October 1, 2009

1 Week Old

I can't believe it's already been a week.  Time has flown by.  I am still waiting for Les to bring up our computer so I can do some blogging but he has yet to do it.  So I borrowed my mother-in-laws laptop so I could hurry and post some pictures.  Here's what we have been doing for the past week.



Here's a picture of Eden when she was in the NICU for a couple of hours.  We were really lucky she only had to stay there for 4 hrs.  They just wanted to monitor for a bit to make sure they got all the fluid out of her lungs.  She had some rapid breathing they were concerned about but after a visit from Mom to calm her down.  She came to room less than an hour later. 


Here we are heading home from the hospital


Eden sun bathing to get rid of some jaundice...it seemed to do the trick


enjoying her first bath



enjoying some snuggle time with mom! 

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Snuggling is the all time best. It can instantly make a bad day good. Enjoy her, and we can't wait to see her again.