I can't believe my little girl is 3 weeks old. Time is just flying by. I'm so grateful for my husband who has been working extra hard so that I can stay home and enjoy every minute of being a mom. Here are a few things that Eden has been doing.
* If you stick your tounge out at her she will stick hers back at you
* She has finally learned how to cry and realizes that it helps her get what she wants (which makes me very sad...I liked it when she was quite)
* Eden meet her Grandma Lola, Aunt Kathy and Aunt Lorie for the first time on Sunday. Lorie wouldn't let anyone hold her, which I thought was hilarious. Who knew that my hardcore aunt would love babies so much.
* Eden only wakes up twice during the night which also makes mom happy cuz then I can get pretty good sleep.
*Eden knows who her momma is and isn't so happy to be held by anyone else if she's awake. I think it's sweet...Sheila,on the other hand, wishes she wouldn't fuss so much when she holds her.
*Eden is more and more aware of what's around her and she loves to look around.
She's getting so big!

5 comments:
She is so cute! I'm so happy for you!
She is already changing SO much! Such a little doll.
She is so cute. Look at the little armpit roll :) I am glad she has been such a good baby for you.
I am still trying to convince Ross that I don't need to stay home and hand out candy - that my duties belong to the Hoopela. I hope I can persuade him. I get so excited just thinking about it :)
She is adorable! I love the bow!
So cute!
Post a Comment