Two years ago on this very day I married a wonderful man. Les is very good to me and puts up with me and all my craziness (including my awesome...but crazy family). He gave me the best anniversary gift ever...my little Eden. I told him today that if things don't work out between us it would be okay because I have her (I know, very romantic..) Anyway, I am so happy to have him and I can't believe it's already been two years. At times it feels like it's been FOREVER but I wouldn't trade him for anything. Happy Anniversary Les. Love you!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Yay for anniversaries! And you better plan on joining Henry and me and all our activities. And yes, let's plan on a Thanksgiving trip to Gardner Village! I need some decorations for the house.
Happy Anni! And I think I'm gonna nab Eden when I meet her-she's too cute!
Post a Comment