Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagity Tag

Well, my wonderful friend Amy tagged me so here it goes...
10 years ago...
I was 14...that's weird. I was heavily involved in...soccer (you all thought I was going to say drugs didn't you!...well, you're wrong!) All I did was eat, drink, and play soccer. It was my life and I loved it! My sisters would probably tell you I was entering my "black death" phase were I hated everyone and everything, but I like to look at it as my intropersective years. I was starting to grow out of my tom boy phase and I think that's when I finally started growing my hair out. If you can all recall, I used to have a boys haircut and was mistaken for one all the time, but I think by this time I was starting to like boys and so I decided I shouldn't look like one
5 things on my to do list
-homework (never ending. I'm always behind)
-triathon training (thanks to Christy...i have to whip my butt into shape)
-clean my house
-go to the gym
-register my car (it's due...today)
5 snacks I enjoy
-dried mangos (sugary goodness)
-yogurt and granola
-candy (of any kind...we Hutchisons aren't picky)
-ritz toasted crackers (they are delicious)
-chips and pico de gallo (the mexican in my craves this)
5 places I've lived
I don't even think I've lived 5 places...that's pretty sad
-Pleasant View
-St. George (my true home)
-Salt Lake
What would I do with a billion dollars
Man, I would be stoked if I had a billion dollars. All my worries would go away. I would first and foremost pay off my house (after tithing of course). Then I would pay off all our debt. We have a lot...Les's buisness, cars, and school. Then I'd probably give my family some money, donate to charity, saves enough my kid's college (I know how bad it sucks to have to pay for your own) and then find some way to spend the rest. I'm with Amy all the way. Money is temporal and why not spending
5 jobs I've had
-McKay Dee Hospital (working in the kitchen)
-Sonic (in St. George, my uncle used to own it..my 1st job actually)
-Kindred Health Care (also in St. George. I used to feed the crazy old people and I love it)
-Sorenson Genomics (if you need to find out who your baby's daddy...I still have the hook ups)
-Nanny (my favorite job...most days)
5 things you don't know about me
-I secertly wish I was a female bodybuilder. most think they are really gross but I think they are beautiful and I wish I had enough discipline to achieve that level of fitness
-I have a really bad habit of only vaccuming my house once a month, which I agree is kinda gross especially with a dog (if people come over I vaccum) but I hate vaccuming.
-When I grow up all I want to be is a mom. My own mother thought I would be the one to move to New York and be some high end buisness women but really I want to do is raise a family. A part of me would love to be that type of buisness women who wears a powersuit everyday but I just want to have a kid of my own. Don't get me wrong I love taking care of my nephews but I want one of my own
-I have this weird thing with eye boogers. Dixie gets boogers in her eyes all the time and I have this thing where I can't leave them alone. I have to wipe her eyes. She hates it to no end but it's something I have to do (call it an OCD)
-I hate the sound of people brushing their teeth. It's like nails on a chalk board. I have a hard time brushing my own teeth because to me it just feels like I'm scraping my teeth so hard that they'll eventually wear down to nothing. I dunno it just erks me

I tag Marcia, Megan and Whitney

7 comments:

Chelsie said...

14...hanging out at Zachs pool, I came across the pictures you and Jon took in the rain the one day...and hanging out in Galers basement...that sums up our junior high I think...or the night we were supposed to sleep at your house, but me and Brittnee Oman got lost in the mountains and had to crash at zachs...we fell asleep playing the haha game, remember that...ah good times

Megan said...

I loved all your random facts - the sound of brushing teeth?! That's weird. I am the same way with eye boogers - just wait till you have a kid and they get them and scream when you try and get them out. Ross gets so mad at me, but I don't care! Ross gets them too and leaves them in there so when he talks to me I can't look him in the face. What's up with that?!
What triathlon are you doing? We should do some Saturday trainings together or something. I have one in less then 3 weeks in sunny ST. George (wahoo!) but I am getting kind of burned out with training. It would be so much better if someone were with me!

Megan said...

P.S. I did this tag a few weeks back - obviously you don't oogle over my blog all the time ;) so I will save everyone from having to listen to me ramble about the same stuff again...if that is alright with you. Thanks for thinking of me though!

Megan said...

If it is the one in September, I did it last year and it was awesome! Good luck! So are you guys doing it together as a relay (Maric had mentioned this to me before) or are you doing it each individually?
The triathlon is the 19th. I am heading down the 18th and staying till the 20th. Cheerleaders would be great, although don't expect too much from me ;) WOuld that weekend work for you and Marcia?

amy g said...

I remember Marie the boy....haha, I loved it! Which Tri are you doing??? I agree with megan, training does burn you out! But trust me, it is the most exhilarating thing you will do!!! The atmosphere at a tri is awesome! Don't let the hardcores intimidate you, like they did me.
ps-eye boogers are gross

The Wilson Family said...

Marie I almost peed my pants on the very first line!!! You can't make a prego laugh like that. I would love to have a weekend in the sun I am in. Can I leave my kid at home? If I do this tag will people read it?

The Killer Bunch said...

You have the cutest blog. You must show me how you do it next time you're up. And I agree, dried mangos are the best.