So my wonderful friend Whitney tagged me and I thought i'd give it a whirl. I still can't get my camera to download so this will have to do until then.
List 3 joys, fears, goals, current obsessions/ collections & random facts about ME!
3 Joys:
1. Taking care of my nephews
2. My little Dixie dog
3. My husband...i guess jk
3 Fears:
1. Never being done with school
2. Always being strapped for cash
3. Not being in control of everything...seriously
3 Goals:
1. Get back into shape
2. Get into Pharmacy School
3. Get out of debt
3 Current obsessions/collections:
1. Buying all the gear so I can ride my road bike (you all know how I feel about having the best of everything before I start a new hobbie)
2. Finishing the Charmed series (it used to be on TV and now I'm watching all the DVDs in order to get the whole picture)
3. My nehpew Bronson....obviously! have you seen my blog?
3 Random surprising facts:
1. I'm banking on winning the lottery so all my cares go away (p.s. I don't play the lottery so I'm not sure how this is going to happen)
2. My car gets 28 miles per gallon....pretty good eh?
3. I ate an entire Cafe Rio salad on Saturday night...yeah...the entire thing. It was soo good I couldn't stop myself. Then for the next two days I feel like such an oinker I've been on a diet! okay not really...I can't do diets I love food way too much
I tag: Whoever doesn't have anything else to blog about....go for it!
3 comments:
Since when have you ever been out of shape? Just come hang out with me...and you'll feel like you're in the best shape of your life...I don't even think I can run the mile these days.....sad eh?
I was going to say the same thing - you are not out of shape you lame-o! I used to watch Charmed for like a season - I think it was pre-Roswell era, and then that show consumed me. And I used to be able to eat an entire Cafe Rio salad when I used to run all the time. I think I scared a few boys away by eating twice as much as them on dates - oh well. I could eat it every day. Yum! Loved this post :)
Yeah, cafe rio salads...I tend to eat the whole thing like every time so I feel for ya. You don't feel like eating for a week. You need to check out REI right now, their anniversary sale is going on and all their bike stuff is on sale....check it out!
www.rei.com
or there is one in Sandy or SLC
Post a Comment