

He thinks it's hillarious when I got outside and play peek-a-boo. He likes to make this face when he sees me (not to worry...there is supervision inside incase of a tumble)

Here's a picture of him compared to the couch...he could easily not be seen because he's so small. It just cracks me up!

For lunch today I decided to make some mac and cheese and see how Bronson liked it. It was very messy. He refused to let me feed him. He wanted to feed himself but those darn noodles were just to slippery. So he would scream at the noodle until he managed to shovel some in his mouth.

At first he wasn't too sure about the mac and cheese. I think he had a better time squishing in between his fingers than eating it.

He then thought it would be fun to shove all the noodles off his plate and try and hit me. When a noodle did he would just start laughing. He thought it was a great game. Here Bronson is trying to figure out how to get the noodles on the edge of his plate off....(notice the drool)

The after math wasn't quite worth all the trouble. We had noodles everywhere! Wet noodles aren't so easily wiped up. They tend to smear....needless to say, we won't be having mac and cheese anytime soon.

Bronson just got the hang of this sitting up business. He loves to sit up and play with his toys. His new thing is to take stuff in and out of something. Here he is playing with his fish bowl.

Bronson loves the game of peek-a-boo. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever. I honestly played peek-a-boo with him for an hour and it was non-stop laughter.
sorry this was kind of long...
5 comments:
If I didn't know any better I would think this was your kid!! The way you brag good grief Bronson has two mommies lucky duck!
I agree with Marcia - If I stumbled upon your blog, I would think Bronson was your own as well. It's all good though :) I am in distress that a child like him eats solids better than my almost 17 month child! I have gone cold turkey on the baby food - I am so sick of it. Anna pouts and doesn't like the food I give her half the time and I don't care. She won't starve herself and will eventually eat it. Right?! I sure hope so. Maybe Bronson will have to teach her some of his mad skills.
Marie, you are going to be the cutest mom ever! That card is cute too! I'll keep you in mind when I get a kid or two one of these days!
You think not getting three naps a day is hard to deal with, try getting use to having your baby sleep 9-10 hours and then every so often him waking up just to keep things exciting.
Hey Maria! I'm having a modbe party on the 21st. Email me your address if you're interested. btoyn@comcast.net They have so super cute swimsuits and clothes.
Post a Comment