Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Let's Rewind

So a while back Marcia, Tracy, Brennen and I went to St. George for the weekend. Our plan was to go support our WONDERFUL friend Megan doing the triathalon but that never worked out. We did, however, have a fun weekend and I haven't had time to post the pictures until now...so go back with me if you will...
Here's Brennen watching Finding Nemo. He watched it the whole way down. He did a really good job in the car. We only had to stop once and that was for the pregnant lady!
Here's a flattering picture of Trac in the back seat. That girl can sleep anywhere and in any position. She's so precious when she's sleeping! ha ha
The first night we were there we went to one of my favorite spots....The Olive Garden. I could eat salad and breadsticks all day long. We had a bit of a wait so we just chilled out on the lawn.
Here's Tracy and Anna being "sexy cool" as well enjoyed the warm weather.
I told Brennen to smile for the camera and this is what he did. What a crack up! He definately has the Hutchison cheese! If you notice Erica in the background she's texting on her phone. I don't think she got off the phone the entire time we were there, but I love her anyway! Oh the high school. I never want to go back!
The next day we went to Sand Hollow for a swim. Good ol' Sand Hollow. I had a many good times there. There isn't too much to do there but Brennen sure had a blast going down the big water slide inside. Each of us would take turns taking him down and as soon as he hit the bottom he wanted to go again.
After the swimming we went out back and played on the playground for a while. Even though it was April the slides got a little to hot to go down. This is me and Brennen trying to scoot our way down the slide....wet bums and hot slide don't make for a smooth ride!
Saturday night we went to yet again one of my favorite places to eat...the Pizza Factory. They have such good breadsticks. I love them. I always love going to St. George because we get to do whatever I want to do (i'm kinda a big deal down there). At home we always have to find a place that serves steaks due to Les's weird eating habits and so I always love it when he's not around so I can go to places I like to eat (not that I don't like him around...it's just nice to eat something other than meat and potatoes....love ya babe!)
The weekend was great to get away and enjoy some nice weather. I love St. George and I miss it terribly. I have an awesome family who loves me down there. Kenny and Kristin were my serigant parents during my teenage years and I gave them a run for their money. I love you guys. You're the best. And I have my girls.....I got my boys up here and my girls down there. I'm a lucky gal!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am pretty sad that you never came and saw me at the triathlon, but even more so that you ended up going to Sand Hollow mere HOURS after I was there DOING the triathlon....you are lame. I would hate you more if we ddidn't share the same love for St. George and Pizza Factory breadsticks :) We went there too on Friday night and I was in heaven.

I can't believe how big Anna is! I swear she was 2 the last time I saw her - crazy!

The Wilson Family said...

I need these pictures, especially the cheese!!

Chelsie said...

How fun! mmm I too love their breadsticks!! St george will and forever remind me of you..I think just cause of your love for it..I never visited you when you lived there...I know..I was a bad friend...still love me please...and you don't want to go back to high school? come on..we had some good times...remember when we went mud wrestling...and had to go hose off in your garage...that was funny