
So I know I have a ton of catching up to do and I have lots of pictures I want to post it's just a matter of finding some time. School started again and I just got back from my backpacking trip so my time is very limited, but I just had to post these pictures. Bronson can finally see! Here are some pictures of him in his very cute new shades...

He is so excited he can see. He gets very excited to go outside and look at everything. Before everything was just a blur but now he can actually see who I am when I'm across the room instead of just recognizing my voice. I think he is stinker cute and I just love him in glasses. Watch out ladies!!!


2 comments:
That has got to be the cutest thing I think I have ever seen! what a doll. did he have ROP becuase he was a premie?
He looks like a sophisticated little baby!
Post a Comment