Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My New Business Venture

For Bronson's 1st birthday Julie wanted to send out little card to everyone who came to visit in the hospital to tell them thanks and to let them know how Bronson is doing. Well, Julie is a busy woman so I designed the cards myself to save her the headache. I still need to add the message that Julie wants but I think they turned out pretty dang cute (if I do say so myself). I'm thinking of starting a business....
Ya I know you all are probably totally jealous that I made this (yes...the whole thing from scratch). If you are interested, I might be willing to make some for you ladies with little chillin'. Ya know I can make invitations, announcements, christmas cards...you name it. I'm pretty crafty when it come to the computer but no so much when it come to crafts you make with your hands....
Let me know what you think. I like to be praised (who doesn't?)

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

Those turned out great Marie!! Did you do them in Photoshop? I did some like that for a baby shower, but I think yours turned out a lot cuter!!! Way to go!

Megan said...

I am not crafty with my hand OR the computer. Now I know who to call when I want stuff like that. They turned out great!

Megan said...

I am not crafty with my hand OR the computer. Now I know who to call when I want stuff like that. They turned out great!

The Wilson Family said...

Does Julie pay you enough? I think you need to request a raise!

Chelle said...

Way cute! You've got talent girl!

Jen said...

Marie, that looks awesome. I need a lesson...or I could just get you to make something for me. You've got skills!