Well, I love to mess around on the computer and put off the things I need to be doing but this time it was for a good cause. I got the card making bug and so I went ahead and made an announcement card for Marcia....We've only got like two months left so I wanted to be prepared...Here are some of her options. I have more but I don't want to ruin the surprise for when she sends them out, but you do, however, get a sneak peak. Oh, p.s. I totally just used some random baby pictures off the internet to fill in the blanks where little Ever's picture will go, so don't mind pictures....It's just to get a feel of what it will look like.




I know the font is a little fuzzy but I had to convert them from Publisher to a jpeg...(sigh) I know I rock...it's hard when you're this good. Let me know which one you like the best
6 comments:
I am very impressed!!! Those look great Marie!! I think the first one is my favorite...but I'm a simple kind of gal! Hey thanks for calling me about the zoo...sorry I didn't answer, we were at the movies seeing indiana jones! But Coop still takes 2 naps a day...one being around 10:30...so he probably wouldn't be very fun...I'm excited to see pics though and we do need to get together
You are talented woman! I like the second one and the last one...so between Chelsie's comment and mine, I hope that helps ;)
Oh!!! The polka-dot one for sure! I LOVE IT!
daaaang girl, you are good! haha, just a little something for your card making ego. hmm, my fave is the second or third one! i like them all so it's hard to pick!
those are all way cute
You are so talented! How are things going? I haven't talked to you forever...
Post a Comment