Julie and I were admiring how much Bronson has changed in just a year so I went ahead and made this. The earlier pictures he's so tiny you can't really tell just how small he is. The tubes in his mouth and nose are just little and he makes them look big. well, I promise to share the love on my blog with my "other" nephews here in the near future.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Help Needed
Okay so I've been doing these scrapbook pages in Publisher but I can't ever get them to print out right. Is there an online place where I can create the same things? Michelle this is mostly for you. Where do you do your cute scrapbook pages? I'm looking for a place where I can use all my digital scrapbooking stuff to create pages and if I wanted to be able to print them out. Does anyone know of a place? Does shutterfly do this? Let me know if any of you have suggestions...in the mean time here are the lastest pages I've created....sorry for the blurriness (another downside to doing it in Publisher) I swear once the summer starts I'll have more pictures to post besides Bronson....he's just so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Marie! My favorite program is Memory Mixer (Version 2) It's not the best program available, but it is very user friendly and does everything I need. I bought it off of QVC about a year ago. Not sure what it's going for now, but I think I paid around $100 for it. Hope that helps!
Yeah we both know that you have much more knowledge in this field than I do...so I offer no advice. The stuff looks good to me!
Post a Comment