Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a great mother's day this year. I celebrated being a "half-mother" (don't get any wrong ideas...I'm not prego) but I did get a massage out of the deal (thanks awesome boss!) Well, my mom is great and I love her to death. She's the coolest! I don't have a picture of her to post of when she was young like the rest of you but just know Judy was a heartbreaker...ask her yourself she'll tell you so. Well, thanks for all you do mom!

The boys and I made a gift for Julie for Mother's day and it turned out great. For Julie's birthday a while back I decided to get some pictures of the boys to decorate her office. For Mother's day we added some more to the mix. Marcia gave me this idea and I laughed so hard I had to do it for Julie so thanks Marica!
If you can't tell on their chest is a heart with the word MOM across it. I drew them on with a marker and it turned out great. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh my! Look at them rough boys! I love the tattoos! That's so cute! And little Bronson can see! I agree...he is quite the babe in those glasses! Another reason why him and Coop should be friends...because I'm positive we'll have to get him a pair of those some day

Megan said...

You are too funny and so are the boys...flexin their muscles. HAHA!