Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Decisions Decisions

Sorry I've been so behind on my posts but I've been very stressed these past couple of weeks. I found out about a week ago that I was accepted into pharmacy school and I only have 15 days to reply. Well, we are on day 10 and I still don't know what I'm going to do. Pharmacy school starts in August and I'm going to have a baby in September. So I've been trying to decide what I'm going to do with my life...literally. So until this week is over I'll be spending a lot of time doing some soul searching and doing research.

I have a ton of pictures to post and I'll get to them...next week!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good luck with that. I could see how that would be stressful - like you need that right now. I would tell you what I think, but that shouldn't matter anyway. It was good to see you the other day. We must do it again soon!