So today I officially can't button my jeans. It's very depressing. These past two days I've been wearing sweat pants all day long (yes...I'm very glamorous) and today I pulled some of my jeans on to go to the doctors and it was a no go! I have definitely popped. As weird as it sounds it's true. Like out of no where I have this gut. I think my stomach muscles finally gave up the fight and can no longer hold that baby in check. So "Belly Band" and hair band trick here I come!
5 comments:
aahhh yes, I know that trick well.
Oh my! How exciting! I didn't even know you were pregnant. I am so excited for you. THat is so fun. I can't wait to find out what you are having!
The bella band was my dearest friend this time around. But my dear, I saw you Friday and you don't look pregnant at all still. Not even a 'pooch' like you think. I am jealous and upset about all at the same time ;)
what you didn't see what that my pants were neither button or zipped! There is definitely something there...I just wore black and my shirt was very loose!
are you willing to do belly shots? i'd love to see this "pooch" you speak of.
Post a Comment