Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Rose Curse is Broken!

Introducing Eden Jade Rose

I can tell she's cute already!




The proof! That is all girl my friends!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Wow!!! im so happy for you! I love the name too! She's goin to be one dang cute girl!

Danica said...

Yea! How cute! Little girls are the cutest!

Shambray said...

I am so so so happy for you!

Ulrich Family said...

Yeah! I am super excited for you two. Little girls are the sweetest.

Carly said...

That's funny your Ultrasound tech said the same thing! Seriously....such a photogenic baby. Not all babies are that way! It helps when they have such a skinny mama!

Megan said...

I am so excited for you! Not to mention, now you don't have to listen to Les dish out athlete's names since you aren't having a boy. I am so envious you already have a name ;) Have I mentioned I am excited for you?! Cause I am :)

Heidi said...

Yeah I'm so excited for you! That's awesome they granted you a deferment! I'm so glad that everything is working out for you!

Cpl Bringsteezy said...

Dang I cant believe youre having a baby! You have no idea how old that makes me feel dude! Congratulations, I still think you should name her after me though considering Ryan is only the greatest name ever concieved! I bought all you guys Japan stuff but havent mailed it off yet. Im going to tokyo in the morning so Ill catch ya later