To make matters worse my mom is so nonchalant about the whole thing it's sickening. When asked how my dad was doing in Moab and if he was okay my mom said something to the effect of "Oh he's good. He's had fun...oh by the way he crashed and got 10 stitches but he's fine." No details, no hint of concern for her husband, just "he's having fun". Oh my mother! They make quite a pair.
Sorry the picture isn't great. He refuses to let us take a picture of his face. He says his friends already got a picture of it right after it happened and that is good enough. Tracy snapped this with her phone so you can't really see the full effect of his crash. I'll try to get more so you all can see how hardcore my father is.
3 comments:
Oh Todd. How I enjoy your father and your mother for that matter - they DO indeed make a great pair. LOL. I am glad your dad is okay though!
Thank you for my blog, it is very cute and standard so if you are sick of my non commitment you can just leave it like that because I love it!!
you should have your dad invite me to his next hiking trip since mike clara jewed me out of the last one I was supposed to go on with you guys. I loved the trip I went on with your dad and Jillean in the narrows at goose canyon or something like that. Ahh I miss utah now great!
Post a Comment