- I'm 17 weeks along.
- Due September 21st.
- I find out the sex of the baby the first week in May.
- I don't have any belly shots cuz there's nothing to show. I can still button my pants...but I fear the end to that is rapidly approaching.
I was SUPER six from the minute I reached 6 weeks. I also go a flu and a cold on top of my sickness so it was not fun. I lost about 15 lbs the first 3 months. Once I got to week 14 I wasn't hugging the toilet three times a day so I was very grateful. All you people who say pregnancy is wonderful are crazy! Pregnancy isn't glamorous what so ever! I find it exhausting to be hungry all the time. If it didn't get ill from not eating I wouldn't eat so much because I hate having to find something to eat every two hours!
I know it sounds like a lot of complaints but Les and I are very excited to be pregnant. We've wanted this for a long time and at one point almost gave up trying. I think someone up above knew I wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment much more so he decided to give me what I wanted so I'm thrilled. We don't have any names picked out yet if it's a boy but if it's a girl her name will be Eden Jade Rose. I've loved that name since before I met Les so he just has to except it plus I'll be the one pushing that sucker out so I figure it's only fair to get to name it what i want. If its a boy...it's up for discussion but in the end I have the final say. So if you have any cute names start firing them off cuz I'm at a loss.
Well, I think that pretty much covers anything you wanted to know. If I didn't answer your question let me know and I'll try to resolve it.
7 comments:
I love the name if it's a girl! That's way cute! I've decided my first girl will be maned Ava Marie .... Whatever!
Holy crap. I am so happy for you guys. I am still afraid to actually have kids of my own. What an exciting time for you. I can't believe that you are already 17 weeks and didn't say a word untill now. So what do you think it is a boy or a girl? Oh funny thing... Bo (Carson's cousin I am sure you remember) is having his first baby too and she is due the same day at least I think its the same day. Oh I am so happy for you. You are going to be such a cute little mom.
Yeah! I am so happy for you. Being a mom is the best! I was really sick for like the first 5 months. I would throw up 4 times a day but then it gets better. People would tell me you will miss being pregnant and I thought they were crazy but you will. When Its all done its an awsome experience. Good luck!
PS I hope I get an invite to your shower.
That stinks that you were super sick - I am sorry. And you were prego when you can to my house and I didn't even know it - you have hid it well my friend. 17 weeks - craziness! I am glad you are feeling better, although I DO hate you for the fact that you can still button up your pants, but whatev!
Oh and I am glad that now I am not the only one who only gets one ultrasound and doesn't get one with every visit. LOL. The only reason I got one when I first went in AND at 20 weeks is because I am so irregular that is the only way they can get an accurate due date.
Congrats again - I know you had been trying and I am so glad that everything worked out. You will be such an awesome mom. And MUCH more prepared for motherhood than I was!
ah marie, i get all gitty thinking about you being a mom. i'm so excited for you. yet i'm so sorry that you were so sick at first!!! craziness! and i can't believe you can still button up your pants and your 17 weeks along!!! wow!! no fair!
YAY!!! I can't wait to meet the little tike, that is so awesome marie! Congrats, My sister actually told me today that you were preggo (I guess my mom told her) and I was like hu?! I've been bad at checking blogs, but I'm so happy for you!
Congrats! Holy cow! I am so excited for you. You will be such a cute mom. Hang in there--the middle part of pregnancy is usually not so bad. Keep updating.
Post a Comment