
My little nephew Brittan (who is 7) had a hard time adjusting to this old house. He was very nervous about everything. The showers where funny, the ceilings were low and it smelled like an old house. He had a really hard time going to sleep the first night and we couldn't figure out why...then he told us that the doors scared him because burglers could see through them. Julie and I didn't have a clue what he was talking about until he took my camera the next day and took these pictures.


He thought the burglers would be able to sneak in and watch him while he was sleeping. He was very upset by this and just couldn't sleep. Well, the next day he decided that since the house creaked so much he would be able to hear a burgler from a mile away so he felt better about sleeping in the house.
One day while we were waiting for the baseball games to start we walked over to Brigham Young's winter house and took a tour. It was very neat. I loved all the chandeliers so I had to take pictures, plus I thought his bed was pretty cool. He said he didn't need a "whole" canopy so they just built a half. That made me laugh.



The weather was great and it was fun watching Brayden play some ball. It felt so good just to sit in the sun and soak up the heat. Before we left for St. George, Julie and I got our toes done and I thought they were very cute

Bronson had a blast being outside. He was loving it. We always packed a cooler FULL of food... and I mean FULL. Well, at one of the games Bronson walked over to the bag of food grabbed a banana and went to his chair to enjoy it. I just thought it was so funny to see him sitting in his big kid chair chopping on his banana.


Bronson is definately Chad's child. He LOVES baseball. He just wanted to be where ever the ball players were. One day while they were warming up before the game Bronson decided that he wanted to practice with them so he picked up a bat and headed for the tee. The boys stopped for a minute so Bronson could take a swing. It was very cute!

St. George was great and I can't wait to go back. I love it there. Blast this cold weather I'm dealing with. Bring on Spring!
1 comment:
SO jealous, as usual!
Post a Comment