peeking to see if they're ready...
the first time we saw them kiss...she's crazy
totally stoked to be married...look at the joy
by far my favorite picture. Tyson's exact words "You can't take a bad picture of me...I'm gorgeous!"...yes you are Tyson, yes you are....
I think Natalie was just happy as Greg to be married. They both were so giddy all day long.
3 comments:
What a beautiful wedding! Looks like you had a blast!
OH my goodness you don't know how sad I am I was not there!! Not like I was invited but still.... SO happy for them, the wedding looks awesome and I love all the pictures. Greg does fit right in and Nat looks gorgeous! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!!
That looks amazing - the ceremony, the in attendance, Natalie - all of it! Thanks for the pictures so I could pretend like I was there ;) LOVED Tyson's comment. Hilarious!
Post a Comment