Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fallin' It Up

Holy cow what an awesome weekend this was.  Can I just say the weather was WONDERFUL! Could we please keep this weather all through winter and just alternate between summer and fall.  Eden and I headed up to O-town to throw my fabulous friend Amy (Barrett) Gardner a baby shower....and I forgot my camera!  Can you believe it?  I was so upset but suffice to say...it was totally AWESOME!  I will have to get the pictures that were taken and post them for all to see. 

This morning Eden and I woke up and got all ready for church only to remember that last night was day light savings. So with the extra hour we had, we decided to enjoy it outside.  Today was definately a day I want to always remember.  Just sitting in my parents backyard watching Eden discover and enjoy all the fall has to offer was the best.  She would just keep picking up the leaves and say "ooohhh" and then show it to me.  I just want to soak her up...Every.little.bit.




 







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are amazing! Isn't it the best to see your little one discover things for the first time? It's like seeing things from a whole new perspective. It's funny how much more they notice about life than we do. Crew points out things I would never notice normally. Eden is so beautiful. She has the most contagious smile.

amy g said...

BEST SHOWER EVER!! thanks again, you guys are great, diaper cake was great, food was great, decor was amazing ;) and loved the love I got from the Hutchisons! Thanks!!!!!! Have fun in Hawaii stinker!

Megan said...

It snowed today *Sniff* I wish it would alternate between Fall and Spring too. When can we run the world?!