This weekend has kinda been crazy. I've been studying my brains out for some upcoming tests which leaves my little girl with nothing to do. So instead of just letting her bang on my bedroom door screaming "MAMA!!" We decided to get creative. Usually when I'm studying, Les will take Eden for a walk and give me some time to really concentrate but since outside has turned to winter overnight we had to come up with an alternative. Here's what we came up with...
To say she love it is an understatment. She was squealing in delight. Les would run and pull her really fast and then make her do a 180. I was at the kitchen table doing homework and all I could hear was her sweet little belly laugh so I had to see what it was all about.
We just drug her around while we went about doing our stuff. She refused to get out. Finally I had to hide the box in my room and shut my door, but you better believe we'll pull it out next time we have a little one year old with lots of energy with nothing to do.
I would just like to note that if I were to have more time I would have TOTALLY decked out that box to the nines...I had thoughts of construction paper, glue and coloring to make it what I wanted but I had to remind myself that I'm two days away from a LONG weekend (hallelujah) and the crafts can come out! So until then....I'll wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment