Thursday, November 11, 2010
Last Call
So I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to leave....man, I haven't been on an airplane for a while. Security has stepped it up a notch. First I kept forgetting to put things in the bin (my camera, liquids, cellphone) and the security guard kept laughing at me, which is better than yelling at me. Well, I don't know if you've done this lately but then I had to stand in cylinder looking thing while a metal detector orbited around me. I half thought I was going to travel back in time.
Well, then the luggage check guy did yell at me. I didn't put my laptop in a seperate bin. I put it at the bottom of my bin that had all my stuff. The security guy pulled aside and got real close to my face and began...
"Okay...at the airport we like you to put your laptop in a seperate bind....all by itself...okay?" (very condesending and treating me like a child)
"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know."
"Now I'm going to take your stuff and seperate it from your laptop...okaayyyy"
"Great! Fantanstic...sorry...."
(sigh from security guy)
Ops! Note to self. Make sure you do that next time so you avoid feeling like a 5 year old again. So now here I wait (without my sister....slackers! they'll probably be late). It's off to the sun I go. I'll try and post as much as possible (that's for you Sara...give you something to read all day)!
ALOHA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment