Monday, November 15, 2010

Greg & Natalie

Here are the pictures of just Greg & Natalie










Greg wanted to do some GQ shots....this my friends, is why we love him.  He fits RIGHT in!
 





then Natalie decided she needed some Vogue shots herself.




THEN...Greg decided he wanted to do the tuck and roll on the beach....here's how it went.




Next, they tried some jumping...Greg has some serious hops!  He gets major air...



The house they got married at is the same house that's on the new show Hawaii 5-0.  I don't watch the show but apparently it's a big deal.  Natalie wanted to take some photos inside to show it off...







I'm not sure what's really going on in these next few pictures.  It looks to me like Greg is trying to eat Natalie head....I dunno...







While Natalie and Greg were taking these pictures the rest of us high tailed it up to the North Shore to the Polynesian Cultural Center.....

2 comments:

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

oh marie i am so jealous of all your wonderful adventures there! tell Natalie congrats and i love her TONS! Love you too!<3