So today as Brittan and I were enjoying our daily lunch, which consisted of chicken nuggets, grapes, and pickles Bronson kept trying to rip the food out of my hand. So I decided to hand him a pickle. Who would have thought that one little boy could enjoy a pickle so much.


He was stoked! He was shaking he liked it so much.

Here he is looking at me like "Why do you keep looking at me with that thing!?" (the camera) but he could care less he was way too busy eating that pickle!

Brittan decided he wanted to be in a picture so I took this shot for him

Here's Bronson after he enjoyed his pickle. Just happy to be playing and happy to have eaten a pickle.
3 comments:
Ha Coop loves pickles too! Silly little boys!
mmmm...pickle..
Those pictures are hilarious. We tried to give Anna a pickle once - her expression was not the same. Dang kid and her eating habits. Maybe I should have you "nanny" my child for a while and see if she will shape up. Oh Oh! You could be like Jo - the supernanny - that would be awesome. Don't yell at me please! :)
Post a Comment