Friday, March 14, 2008

What Time Is It?

Okay, so my sister was giving me crap about not posting in a while but in my own defence I have been doing nothing but work and go to school so there isn't much to blog about. Plus, I don't have a diaper bag that I carry around so I couldn't do that fun blog either.
So last weekend I had a watch party with some of my girlfriends and it was a blast. These watches are my new favorite thing. They are called Bumbles. You can interchange the watch faces with bands. There are a ton of bands and watch faces to choose from. I totally want to have a party up in Ogden so if I had one...would you come? The watch faces are $15 and the bands are $26. That may sound pricey but if you think about it a good watch can cost over a $100 so I think its a good deal. Anyway, here are some pictures of the different watch faces and bands. They also have necklaces, bracelets, and earings but I haven't gotten into those...yet. Plus, they make totally cute watch faces and bands for little girls.









If you want to look at all their cute stuff they have a website its http://www.bumblesdesign.com/

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

I have one of these! I got it at Swiss Days and I love it! But I only have one band...I need to invest in some more

Megan said...

Yeah my mom and sisters all got one and I think I got something different. I am lame - I think they so SO CUTE, but I know that I would probably wear it once like the rest of my jewelery/accessories (except for my hoop earings). ANYWAY, you should have invited me to your party down here cause that is a lot closer than Ogden. I guess I am not considered one of your girlfriends - tear!