So to start the Easter weekend off, Les and I went up to his parents house. It was good to see him and spend some time away. We played a mean game of cards. Boys vs. Girls. Sheila and I were triumphant much to the dismay of the boys but that's what they get for calling us out. Sheila sent us this really cute edible arrangment for easter. It was delic! I ate the whole thing because Les doesn't do fruit...oh well his loss.

There is still a lot of snow up at the cabin and so it doesn't feel like spring...quite yet. So even though it was Easter weekend I was bundled up like it was the dead of winter. This summer my family is going on our annual backpacking trip and this year I want Dixie to go. I had to buy her hiking shoes because we will be hiking 5 miles a day and that's tortue on her little paws. So this weekend we were trying to break them in

Here's a picture of her refusing to go any further until I took off the boots. They're a work in progress.
Sorry that the video gets a little shakey at the end. I was walking her down the road. I apologize.
3 comments:
Mmmm. My dad buys my mom those flowers every year for my mom on Valentines and I enjoy helping her eat them. It's the best of both worlds - food that you don't feel guilty eating and flowers that don't die! Unless them being broken down by the acid in my stomach counts. Anywho, Les is weird for not liking fruit - that's all I gotta say.
Mmm..I agree...those are so good and SOOO much better than real flowers I think! Ha Dixie is so silly!
She looks like the biggest dork in those it makes me laugh oh so hard!!!
Post a Comment