Friday, March 28, 2008

Silly Dog

So last night I was getting ready to go to bed and I started looking for Dixie (I can't sleep without her) So there I am in my house yelling her name in a high pitch voice so she'll come running (she loves her mom) and I couldn't find her. I walked around the whole house looking for her and in our backyard but to no avail I could not find her. Then I walked into our computer room and lo and behold...there she was. Apparently she was playing hide and seek.

she was hiding in our closet full of sweaters and refused to come out

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Dixie! That is pretty funny. Just saying eerrr typing it - makes me want to go to St. George. We should take a girls trip down there sometime - before Marcia has her next lil' one.

Chelsie said...

I agree...a trip to st george would be fabulous! Ah cute Dixie!! Her and Jack really need to have a play date