Us Hutchisons are very efficient. We like to optimize our time together. On Easter we also celebrated Natalie's 22 birthday. She's getting old! Well, in lue of the easter theme (holidays are big for us if you haven't noticed yet) This is Natalie's cake.

Marcia even made this lovely card. Ask her about it...she's tell you herself that she's amazing!

Here are some pictures of Nate getting all her presents.

She's examining what size...

This her finally getting what someone was telling her...Although we are great fun...some of us aren't the brightest!

Happy Birthday Nate! Hope it was a good one!
4 comments:
Your mom needs to teach classes or go into a party planning business - she is so talanted. That cake looks awesome. I think we should have my birthday party this year at your family's house! All in favor say "I!" "I!" :)
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY NATALIE!
Happy Birthday Natalie! Oh how I love that girl! She should come on our little trip to St George also! That cake and card look fabulous! You guys are so talented!
I'm in for St. George as long as it's before May, I think the bathroom breaks every city would get a little annoying if we waited too long!!! Let's plan it!
I made a card like that too, and believe me, it was INTENSE!!! I'm glad nat had a good bday, what's with her and Ryan? Ree, you need to get me the info! Yeah, I've seen that "I get it" look from natalie a lot growing up with her, it's a good one!
Post a Comment