So I'm so excited that spring is just around the corner. I was so happy to see that darn snow melt. I hate the winter. If it was up to me it would be a cool 85 degrees year around. I love the heat. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I love it in St. George when you walk outside and you can just taste the heat. Its my favorite. I would rather be freaking hot than cold. I hate being cold.
Anyway, a few weeks ago I was so excited when I came home from school and I saw these little flowers poping up in my front year. I jumped for joy because it was so good to see something other than the color brown



I'm so lucky because the lady who owned the house before us did an awesome job at planting perennials. Every few weeks something new is popping up and another is in full bloom. So I just love to brag about my garden even though I can't take any credit for it.
2 comments:
Ah I am so jealous of your previous owner, your flowers are gorgeous! Our previous owner was an idiot and just randomly planted ugly plants and trees everywhere...ugh...not a pinch of color
I would take all the credit you can for that garden! by the way, I TAGGED YOU!! mwahahaha
Post a Comment