
This week is my spring break and man am I glad! I was in need of a serious break. To start the week off, Les and I went to Mesquite with some of his friends for a weekend of golf. I, of course, headed to St. George while they golfed and hung out with my family. We stayed at the Oasis Resort and Spa.
Don't let this picture fool you the room wasn't that great. I was actually afraid to walk on the floor without my shoes. Needless to say, Les and I will pick a newer hotel next time we go.
Les played golf at The Caynons Golf Course which was gorgeous. One of these days I'm going to learn how to golf so I can go with "the boys" but I told Les I wouldn't learn to golf until I got some pink golf clubs. If I'm going to golf I'm going to look great while doing it. That's my moto for any sport/hobby I do. If I'm going to pretend I do something I'm going to only have the best stuff. Anyway, there is more to come...but I'm at Les's cabin and I don't have any of my pictures so stay tuned.


3 comments:
I swear everyone on their blogs this week are talking about their trip to St. George - it must have been packed! I am missing out - I love that place. I am going in 4 weeks and counting. Although you had an unclean room, it sounds like you had fun. I agree with looking you rbest at sporting events, although I never do. I get catalogs with the cutest golf, running and tennis clothes. Anywho, have fun going back to school...bwa ha ha!
I agree...everyone went to st george and I am jealous!! I am a terrible golfer! Bran has taken me to hit a bucket of balls before....and lets just say a bucket of balls with me lasts a very long time!
Hooray for spring break!! I've stayed at the Oasis before and it is kinda a dump.... the Casablanca is a little nicer and has a schweet pool! Pink clubs??? Wow, you're serious! haha, sounds like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment